A company need a female to work as a social media management with a full time job from 8:30 am- 5:30 pm in Surra area ( all workers are females)
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
• Set specific objectives and report on ROI
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
• Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
• Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
• Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
• Proven work experience as a Social media manager
• Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Knowledge of online marketing channels
• Analytical and multitasking skills
• BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
• At least 3 years experience in social media marketing and/or PR
• Experience of developing strategies across social media and digital marketing areas
• Experience in outreach, sales, grassroots, social media, digital PR, buzz building and building sustainable communities.
• You have to be a social media power user and have a proven background building a quality online following for a business.
• Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
• Ability to create cutting-edge social media and digital marketing content.
• Writing, blogging and proofreading ability
• Experience with social advertising platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
• Experience of managing content
• Strong organizational skills and communication skills a must.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Capacity to prioritize and work on multiple projects
• Ability to work independently and flexibly
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Proactive and resourceful with a ‘can-do’ attitude
Mar-10-2019 :تاريخ نشر